Friday, November 6, 2009

Article about Chandler

I just found out that article about Memorials of Angels and Chandler was posted on November 1, 2009. Tom told me that some newspaper asked him to send a picture of us and asked him a couple of questions, but I did not expect it to be such a big and nice article. (The only thing which is not accurate is $17,000 expense, which was total hospital bill before the insurance). Please follow the link if you would like to read it:
http://www.thesuburbanite.com/news/business/x1972886408/Memorials-for-children

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful article. I am going to send a donation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! God Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, It is Lisa from Jasper, Forever our first born. I wanted to let
    you know that I wrote your angels name and took some pictures and wanted
    to give them to you. I am doing this for all the angels on the blogs that
    I follow. Here is the link. I hope you like them.
    http://waterfallangels.blogspot.com/2010/02/chandler.html

    ReplyDelete